I love being a physician. I believe in a team approach and incorporating patient views/background when developing treatment plans or health goals. I have a special interest in diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and weight management. My focus is to modify risk factors thereby prevent or delay the progression of diseases.
On a personal note, I am a lifelong student and enjoy learning new concepts. I believe simple living and high thinking is the key to good health and happiness. I live in Lake County with my wife & two children. In my free time, enjoy listening to music, reading, biking and playing with my kids. Besides English, I also speak fluent Hindi and Gujarati language.
- Board Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine, 2000- present
- Physician, Solo practice, Grayslake, IL, 2002-present
- Attending Physician, Advocate Condell Medical Center, Libertyville, IL, 2002-present
- Physician, East Lincoln Internal Medicine, Lincoln, NE, 2000-2002
- Residency, Robert Packer Hospital and Guthrie Clinic, Sayre, PA, 1997-2000
- USMLE step 1 & 2 and ECFMG certification, 1996
- B. J. Medical College, India, 1991-1995
- M. P. Shah Medical College, India, 1989-1991
Mindy is patient account and billing manager. She is also responsible for overall managing of the practice. She has been with our practice since 2003.
Jazmine joined our team as a Receptionist/Office Assistant in April 2018. She performs multiple duties at the office.