I love being a physician. I believe in a team approach and incorporating patient views/background when developing treatment plans or health goals. I have a special interest in diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and weight management. My focus is to modify risk factors thereby prevent or delay the progression of diseases.
On a personal note, I am a lifelong student and enjoy learning new concepts. I believe simple living and high thinking is the key to good health and happiness. I live in Lake County with my wife & two children. In my free time, enjoy listening to music, reading, biking and playing with my kids. Besides English, I also speak fluent Hindi and Gujarati language.
- Board Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine, 2000- present
- Physician, Solo practice, Grayslake, IL, 2002-present
- Attending Physician, Advocate Condell Medical Center, Libertyville, IL, 2002-present
- Physician, East Lincoln Internal Medicine, Lincoln, NE, 2000-2002
- Internal Medicine Residency, Robert Packer Hospital and, Guthrie Clinic, Sayre, PA, 1997-2000
- USMLE step 1 & 2 and ECFMG certification, 1996
- B. J. Medical College, India, 1991-1995
- M. P. Shah Medical College, India, 1989-1991
Mindy is office manager. She is also responsible for overall managing of the practice. She has been with our practice since 2003.